ACC05 - ClimaInfo
The Ministry of Environment of the Slovak Republic as the SK-Climate Programme Operator launched the Open Call for Proposal No. 3 (code ACC05) „Awareness raising on climate change adaptation and mitigation“ (ClimaInfo) financed from the Norway Grants and the State Budget of the Slovak Republic. The Call is addressed to all entities, public or private, commercial or non-commercial and non-governmental organizations, established in the beneficiary country as legal entities.
The main objective of the Call is to contribute to increasing the climate literacy of the individual through a combination of soft and hard measures by disseminating the latest scientific knowledge, innovative approaches and best practices on climate change mitigation and adaptation with regard to the practical use in everyday life.
There is a unique opportunity for Applicants to implement their Projects on the basis of bilateral cooperation with entities from Norway and, through established Partnerships, to gain and share experience and know-how in the area supported by the Call.
Date of launching the Call: 15.12.2020
Deadline for submission of project proposals: 26.02.2021
SK-Climate Programme: Overview of Entities in Norway Within the Relevant Area in Relation to Consideration of Possible Partnerships
The SK-Climate Programme Operator compiled a non-binding overview of potential bilateral Partners, with contact information of entities from the Kingdom of Norway, which in previous Calls have expressed interest in establishing a bilateral partnership or which in previous Calls were involved as bilateral Partners in Project Applications and entities that were identified by the Programme Operator as potential Project Partners in the Call No. 4 (ACC04) ClimaLocal.
Applicants under the Call No. 3 (ACC05) ClimaInfo may consider contacting these entities for the purpose of establishing a partnership. Please note that the list has been compiled on the basis of publicly available information and these entities have not been officially contacted by the Programme Operator for cooperation under the Call No. 3 (ACC05) ClimaInfo.
Non-binding overview of potential bilateral Partners, with contact information can be found HERE.
Information for Applicants:
The SK-Climate Programme Operator would like to inform the Applicants within the Call no. 3 (ACC05) ClimaInfo that the ways for sending the queries are listed in the Chapter 13 of the Call.
The SK-Climate Programme Operator would like to inform the Applicants that telephone consultations will not be provided between 21 December 2020 - 8 January 2021.
The Ministry of Environment of the Slovak Republic, as the Programme Operator of the "Climate change mitigation and adaptation" SK-Climate programme, funded by the Financial Mechanisms of the European Economic Area and the Kingdom of Norway in the 2014-2021 programming period would like to inform you about the change of contact details valid from 1 February 2021 (Monday):
Ministry of Environment of the Slovak Republic
Directorate for Environmental Programmes and Projects
Department for Technical Assistance Projects Control and Transnational Cooperation Programmes
841 04 Bratislava, Slovak Republic
Thank you for understanding!
- ACC05 – Call text (PDF, 790,79 kB)
- ACC05 Annex 1-2: Application form with template for Project budget (xls) (XLSX, 1015,68 kB)
- ACC05 Annex 3: Template for Overview of awareness raising campaigns on climate change (doc) (DOCX, 21,52 kB)
- ACC05 Annex 4: Selection Criteria (pdf) (PDF, 391,98 kB)
- ACC05 Annex 5a: Selection Committee Statute (pdf) (PDF, 632,38 kB)
- ACC05 Annex 5b: Selection Committee Rules of Procedures as amended (pdf)
- ACC05 Annex 6a: Sample form for Partnership statement in Slovak language (doc) (DOCX, 181,65 kB)
- ACC05 Annex 6b: Sample form for Partnership statement in English language (doc) (DOCX, 74,56 kB)
- ACC05 Annex 7: Template for Declaration on non-economic purposes of Project activities (doc) (DOCX, 76,37 kB)
- Guideline for Applicant version 2.1(PDF, 1,46 MB) (effective from 15.2.2021, in Slovak language)
- Template – Project Contract (PDF, 377,22 kB) (effective from 18.12.2020, in Slovak language)
- Template – General terms and conditions (PDF, 720,43 kB) (in Slovak language)
- Template – Grant Offer Letter (GOL) (PDF, 452,01 kB) (in Slovak language)
- Template – Partnership agreement with Slovak entity (PDF, 366,18 kB) (effective from 18.12.2020, in Slovak language)
- Template – Partnership agreement with foreign entity