ACC04 - ClimaLocal
The Ministry of Environment of the Slovak Republic as the SK-Climate Programme Operator launched the Open Call for Proposal No. 4 (code ACC04) „Restoration of degraded wetland ecosystems“ (ClimaLocal) financed from the Norway Grants and the State Budget of the Slovak Republic. The Call is addressed to all entities, public or private, commercial or non-commercial and non-governmental organizations, established in the beneficiary country as legal entities.
The main objective is to restore and strengthen the capacity of degraded wetland ecosystems to adapt to climate change and ensure the sustainable fulfilment of their ecosystem services in order to mitigate the negative impacts of climate change on the environment and quality of life of the inhabitants.
There is a unique opportunity for Applicants to implement their Projects on the basis of bilateral cooperation with entities from Norway and, through established Partnerships, to gain and share experience and know-how in the area supported by the Call.
Date of launching the Call: 15.12.2020
Deadline for submission of project proposals: 31.03.2021
Update of the documentation to the Open Call for proposals No. 4 (code ACC04) - ClimaLocal (effective from 27.02.2021)
The Ministry of Environment of the Slovak Republic as the SK-Climate Programme Operator issued Guidance no. 1 to the Open Call for Project proposals No. 4 (code ACC04) - ClimaLocal which prolongs the submission deadline. The new submission deadline of the Call is 31.03.2021
Information for Applicants:
The SK-Climate Programme Operator would like to inform the Applicants within the Call no. 4 (ACC04) ClimaLocal that the ways for sending the queries are listed in the Chapter 13 of the Call.
The SK-Climate Programme Operator would like to inform the Applicants that telephone consultations will not be provided between 21 December 2020 - 8 January 2021.
The Ministry of Environment of the Slovak Republic, as the Programme Operator of the SK-Climate programme, would like to inform you about the change of contact details related to change of the organization structure, valid from 1 February 2021 (Monday):
- for submitting documents in paper form the contact details are following (change of the department name):
Ministry of Environment of the Slovak Republic
Directorate for Environmental Programmes and Projects
Department for Technical Assistance Projects Control and Transnational Cooperation Programmes
841 04 Bratislava, Slovak Republic
- for an opinion request for project proposal, Annex 8 of the Project Application (change of the directorate name):
Directorate for Protection of Nature, Biodiversity and waste management
Thank you for understanding!
Updated documentation to the Call for proposals No. 4 (code ACC04) as amended by the Guidance no. 1, effective from 27.02.2021:
- Guidance no. 1 (PDF, 182,29 kB)
- ACC04 – Call text (effective from 27.02.2021) (PDF, 419,23 kB)
- ACC04 Annex 1-2: Application form with template for Project budget (XLSX, 1016,04 kB)
- ACC04 Annex 3: Template for Plan for restoration of degraded wetland ecosystem (DOCX, 174,55 kB)
- ACC04 Annex 4: Selection Criteria (PDF, 674,46 kB)
- ACC04 Annex 5a: Selection Committee Statute (PDF, 632,38 kB)
- ACC04 Annex 5b: Selection Committee Rules of Procedures as amended (PDF, 401,81 kB)
- ACC04 Annex 6a: Sample form for Partnership statement in Slovak language (DOCX, 181,64 kB)
- ACC04 Annex 6b: Sample form for Partnership statement in English language (DOCX, 167,17 kB)
- ACC04 Annex 7: Template for Declaration on non-economic purposes of Project activities (DOCX, 162,76 kB)
- Guideline for Applicant version 2.1 (effective from 15.2.2021, in Slovak language) (PDF, 1,46 MB)
- Useful links to potential partners from Norway (PDF, 116,51 kB)
- Template – Project Contract (effective from 18.12.2020, in Slovak language (PDF, 377,22 kB)
- Template – General terms and conditions (in Slovak language) (PDF, 720,43 kB)
- Template – Grant Offer Letter (GOL) (in Slovak language) (PDF, 452,01 kB)
- Template – Partnership agreement with Slovak entity (effective from 18.12.2020, in Slovak language) (PDF, 366,18 kB)
- Template – Partnership agreement with foreign entity
- Main principles for the elaboration of the Project Application (only in Slovak) (PDF, 269,74 kB)
Documentation to the Call for proposals code ACC04 valid until 26.02.2021: zipped file (ZIP, 6,55 MB)